Categorized | Blog, Movies, TV and More!

Tim Burton’s ‘Alice In Wonderland’ – Tweedledee and Tweedledum Revealed!

A new promo pic from  Tim Burton’s take on the classic Lewis Carroll tale of ‘Alice in Wonderland’ has hit the web.  The photo features Tweedledee and Tweedledum in all their glory. Check out the photo below.

‘Alice in Wonderland’ stars Johnny Depp, Mia Wasikowska, Michael Sheen, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman, Stephen Fry, and Crispin Glover, among others. The film is slated to hit theaters on March 5, 2010.

tdtd-alice_in_wonderland

Comments

comments

8 Responses to “Tim Burton’s ‘Alice In Wonderland’ – Tweedledee and Tweedledum Revealed!”

1. Jason Price says:

Good to see Stomper getting some work.

2. Andres Moreno says:

is anyonr else scared he might ruin alice in wonderland??…..AND THAT LOOKS LIKE HUMPTY DUMPTY NOT TWEEDLE DEE OR TWEEDLE DUM!!!

3. Jen says:

Andres- I would say that Burton is going to take the classic children’s tale, twist and turn it and make it into an adult adventure. It’s a reimagining of the original work. If you’re familiar with Burton’s previous takes (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Planet of the Apes) then you should know how he’s most likely going to present this film.

4. Rachel says:

If you read the books, Alice in wonderland does have a dark twist to it which I think Tim Burton will be well suited to. It’s not like the romanticised Disney version at all.

5. Greg says:

I could be wrong, but that looks very much like Matt Lucas of “Little Britian” fame.

6. sallyt says:

Hey, anyone know where I can buy this poster online? Thanks ahead. Sally

7. Velvet White says:

I don’t think that this movie will really be the Alice and Wonderland most of us know. If you have read the book, I think Tim Burton is going to pick up where Disney left off; it sounds like it’s more based off of Through the Looking Glass.

8. Drey says:

Tweedledee and Tweedledum are supposed to be thumbs! I just got that.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks