Fans of FXX’s hit comedy series The League will now have an official soundtrack for their quest for their Shiva season. Today, FXX and FX Productions are releasing The League Soundtrack just in time for the Season 6 premiere on Sept 3 at 10 PM ET/PT.
The album, available via iTunes (order via link below) features the unique and hilarious song stylings of cast member Jon Lajoie, aka “Taco,” as well as other series regulars, special guest stars and NFL players. It contains 16 original songs, including fan favorites Birthday Song, Vaginal Hubris, Do The Vinegar Strokes as well as The League theme song.
The full track listing for The League Soundtrack is as follows:
1. Birthday Song – Jon Lajoie
2. Eskimo Brothers – Jon Lajoie
3. Shiva Bowl Shuffle – Nick Kroll, Maurice Jones Drew, Brent Grimes & Sidney Rice
4. Anchor Baby – Jon Lajoie
5. Legalize Kevin’s Pubic Smoke – Jon Lajoie
6. Do The Vinegar Strokes – Jon Lajoie
7. Vaginal Hubris – Jon Lajoie
8. Fear Boner – Jon Lajoie
9. Pete’s Tiny Erect Dick – Jon Lajoie featuring Nick Kroll, Mark Duplass & Stephen Rannazzisi
10. Ghost Money – Jon Lajoie
11. I’m Inside Me – Jon LaJoie featuring Chad Ochocinco
12. Mr. McGibblets Theme Song – Jon Lajoie
13. My Naginta – Jon Lajoie
14. Krampus Carol – Jon Lajoie
15. Yobagoya – Jon Lajoie
16. You’re the Ruxin – The League Choir: Bobette Jamison-Harrison, Alexandra Brown, Adam Jackson, Alfie Silas, Lamont Vanhook & Oren Waters
17. The League Theme – Jeff Cardoni featuring Patrick Houlihan & Jules Larson
Order available now:
The League will return for its sixth season on Wednesday, September 3 at 10:00 PM ET/PT. FXX will air 13 all new episodes during Season Six.
The League follows a group of old friends in a fantasy football league who care deeply about one another – so deeply that they use every opportunity to make each other’s lives miserable. The League features an ensemble cast of rising actors/comedians. Stephen Rannazzisi (Paul Blart: Mall Cop) is “Kevin,” a happily married father and commissioner of the league. Katie Aselton (Black Rock) plays “Jenny,” Kevin’s wife and his better half – especially when it comes to Fantasy Football. Mark Duplass (Tammy) plays “Pete,” the perennial league champ who is struggling to become an adult. Jon Lajoie is “Taco,” Kevin’s little brother, a part-time musician and full-time stoner with little interest in fantasy other than hanging with his buddies (whom he struggles to remember). Nick Kroll (Kroll Show) plays “Ruxin,” who believes he is the smartest of the group but can’t figure out how exactly the other guys are screwing him over. “Andre,” played by Paul Scheer (NTSF:SD:SUV), has continued to be the punching bag of the group since their high school days – a fact that hasn’t changed despite the fact he is now a successful plastic surgeon.
The League Soundtrack was executive produced by the show’s creators, the husband-and-wife team of Jeff Schaffer (Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld) and Jackie Marcus Schaffer (Disturbia, Eurotrip) as well as Lajoie.