According to online reports, ‘Jackass’ star and pro-skateboarder Bam Margera was hospitalized in Pennsylvania yesterday for what was first believed to be a suspected drug overdose, according to online reports.
TMZ.com has reported that Margera was rushed to the hospital from his in West Chester, PA at around 1.30pm on Sunday when local paramedics responded to a 911 call for a “possible overdose.”
Since the initial report, April Margera (Bam’s mother) called into Philly radio station WMMR to clarify why a 911 call for a “possible overdose” was made for Bam yesterday.
His mother explained that Bam had been filming for the MTV show “Nitro Circus” and had become “severely dehydrated.”
Bam Margera is the creator, producer, director & star of the hit MTV show Viva La Bam. He’s also the co-creator and co-star of MTV’s Jackass and Jackass: The Movie. In addition to his other ventures, Margera hosts “Radio Bam” on Sirius XM.
He recently directed a video for Finnish gothic metallers The 69 Eyes. The video, “Dead Girls Are Easy”, can be viewed online at www.playboy.com.
More on this situation as it becomes available.