Warriors… Come Out To Plaaaaay! Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity on the films 30th Anniversary!! Be a part of history where the film was shot in the heart of the Coney Island Amusement District, and all for a good cause! Can You Dig It!!!!???
A Benefit/Fundraiser for Coney Island USA, Coney Island’s Resident Not for Profit Arts Organization!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Coney Island, USA
1208 Surf Ave.
With Festivities Including:
• Cast Appearances by David Harris (Cochise), Dorsey Wright (Cleon), Brian Tyler (Snow), Thomas G. Waites (Fox), Terry Michos (Vermin)
• 7:30 – 8:30pm – Autograph Signing outside Sideshows By The Seashore on West 12th street (Additional Fee set by cast member)
Exclusive Events for ticket holders only:
• 8:30pm – 9:00pm – Meet and Greet inside with the cast!
• 9:00pm – 10:35pm – Special Screening of The Warriors at Sideshows By The Seashore (Freak Show Theater)!
• 10:35pm – 11:05 – A Question + Answer discussion with the cast right after the film!
Tickets are $30 (non-refundable) and there are a limited number of seats available. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE >
By Subway: Take the D, Q, N or F train to Stillwell Avenue. This takes about 45 minutes from midtown Manhattan. Please check the MTA’s website for any service disruptions prior to your trip.
By Car: Take the Belt Parkway to exit 6. Head south on Cropsey Avenue to West 17th Street. Keyspan Park and the Parachute Jump will be in front of you on Surf Avenue. Parking is available along most streets. There are commercial parking lots on West 17th Street and West 12th Street between Mermaid and Surf, West 15th Street between the Boardwalk and Surf and on Neptune Avenue between West 12th and Stillwell Avenue. GPS Devices use: 1208 Surf Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11224
All Warriors Reunion events happen at Coney Island USA, 1208 Surf Ave., which houses Sideshows By The Seashore Theater, The Freak Bar and The Coney Island Museum.