One of this year’s most anticipated games, Tony Hawk: RIDE, is set to skate into stores on November 17th! Check out the Trailer for the Wii version of the game below, which showcases how gamers will be able to skate as their Mii characters, as pro skaters or as pro skaters’ Mii characters. This will surely shape up to be on of the biggest hits of the holiday season.
Here is what it is all about:
Experience the true thrill of skateboarding as never before through the revolutionary new skateboardcontroller in Tony Hawk: Ride. Bundled with the Ride game, the unique motion-sensitive board controller redefines the action-sports genre by translating your body motions into the game. No buttons, no thumbs, no analog sticks—just you on the board. For the first time in video game history, anyone can jump on a skateboard and feel the freedom, creativity, and accomplishment of skateboarding.
Fans of board sports will love the authentic experience of the board controller, while the intuitive nature of the board and multiple difficulty settings make it a fun and exciting experience for people of all ages and skill levels. The ease with which anyone can pick up and play this game and each player’s unique playing style make this a fun social game for friends and family to play together. So, are you ready to Ride?
- Four different modes built into the game include: Challenge, Speed, Trick, and Free Skate ¿ in epic locations across the globe.
- Includes the Innovative ‘Ride’ board controller featuring motion sensing technology, smart sensors, a contoured base and a gritty surface to ensure a good grip.
- With no complicated control schemes to master, the game is designed to allow players to get on the board and start mastering the 100+ built in moves from the beginning.
- Eight player multiplayer and online play support lets you and your friends feel the thrill of skateboarding together.
- Multiple difficulty levels make the game a fun and challenging experience for people of all skill levels.
Tony Hawk: RIDE hits stores on November 17 for $120. Check out the official site for the game at www.theride.com!
Jason Price founded the mighty Icon Vs. Icon more than a decade ago. Along the way, he’s assembled an amazing group of like-minded individuals to spread the word on some of the most unique people and projects on the pop culture landscape.