TWC Games, a division of The Weinstein Company and Dimension Films, the creator of the highly popular SCREAM franchise, today unveiled its new take on horror with PIRANHA 3DD, an action adventure game now available for iOS and Android.
The game is based on the motion picture, PIRANHA 3DD and takes place two years after the original PIRANHA 3D, where scores of prehistoric man-eating fish terrorized the coast of Lake Victoria. Now that the swarm of vicious piranhas has a taste for blood, they head upstream and slip their way into a newly opened water park where players will take the role of the bloodthirsty school of predators as they troll the shallow shores in search of soft morsels of helpless prey. This time, nothing and no one is safe from the flesh eating fish as they sink their razor sharp teeth into the visitors of the summer’s best attraction, The Big Wet Water Park.
Key features include:
- Feeding Frenzy – Feed more and reach higher scores and multipliers.
- 2 Game Modes – Guide your monstrous school in the Caves tearing your way to a new high score or Spring Break where everything in the lake is on the menu.
- Deadly Hazards – Look out for prey that fights back, poisonous jelly fish, exploding oil drums and much more!
- Grow Your School – Collect eggs to add more PIRANHAS and watch the flesh fly.
- Collectables – Find cool stuff for big points.
- 2 Control Modes – Use Tilt or Touch controls to chomp your way to terror.
Developed by Future Games of London (FGOL™), PIRANHA 3DD is available now on iOS and Android for $.99.
You can see the film PIRANHA 3DD in theaters, on demand, and online on June 1, 2012.
Jason Price founded the mighty Icon Vs. Icon more than a decade ago. Along the way, he’s assembled an amazing group of like-minded individuals to spread the word on some of the most unique people and projects on the pop culture landscape.