Chris Tucker, Mark Harmon, Lisa Kudrow, Ice Cube, Earvin “Magic” Johnson, George Lopez and Angela Bassett are among those who will sit on the couch with host Arsenio Hall during the first week. Musical guests include Nas, Mac Miller, Earth, Wind & Fire and Emblem3. There will also be a number of surprise guests throughout premiere week. Also in the first month, “Modern Family’s” Eric Stonestreet, hip hop artist Kendrick Lamar, “America’s Got Talent” host Nick Cannon, daytime’s top talk show host Dr. Phil and country music starsThe Band Perry will visit the show.
Additional guests scheduled in the month of September include Paula Patton (“Baggage Claim”), Melissa Leo(“Prisoners”), Djimon Hounsou (“Baggage Claim”), Seth Green and Giovanni Ribisi (“Dads”), Allison Janney (“Mom”), Anson Mount (“Hell on Wheels”), Russell Simmons, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Louie Anderson, Mayer Hawthorne, Gordon Ramsay (“Masterchef Junior”), Orlando Jones (“Sleepy Hollow”) and the voice of Siri.
“My first week of guests offers a taste of pop culture and represents the mix of talent I hope to have on my show every week,” Hall said. “I am honored to welcome friends—both old and new—to my show. My goal is to have fun, make people laugh, and send viewers to bed with a smile on their face.”
The premiere week schedule follows:
• Monday, Sept. 9: Comedian and actor Chris Tucker.
• Tuesday, Sept. 10: Hip hop legend Ice Cube, actress Lisa Kudrow (“Scandal”) and rapper Mac Miller.
• Wednesday, Sept. 11: NBA Hall of Famer Magic Johnson, who used the original THE ARSENIO HALL SHOW as his first platform to discuss the revelation that he had contracted HIV; comedian George Lopez, who made his national TV debut on the original series; and rapper Nas.
• Thursday, Sept. 12: Actor Mark Harmon from TV’s most-watched drama “NCIS,” magicians Penn & Teller, and the iconic R&B and funk group, Earth, Wind, & Fire.
• Friday, Sept. 13: Oscar®-nominated actress Angela Bassett (“American Horror Story: Coven”) and Simon Cowell’s “X Factor” group, Emblem3.