This August, SCREAM FACTORY™ invite loyal fans and horror enthusiasts to embark on an interactive trip to hell when 90’s science fiction horror cult classic, BRAINSCAN debuts on Blu-ray August 28, 2018. Produced by Michel Roy (EDtv, Senior Trip) and directed by John Flynn (Lock Up, Rolling Thunder), BRAINSCAN stars Edward Furlong (Terminator 2: Judgment Day), Frank Langella (The Americans), Amy Hargreaves (Homeland), and T. Ryder Smith as “The Trickster.” Available for the first time on Blu-ray, BRAINSCAN is a must have for movie collectors and contains special features including new interviews with cast and crew, audio commentary, and more! Pre-order is available now at Amazon.com
When Michael, a lonely teenager (Edward Furlong), orders the latest interactive video game, the new high-tech wizardry penetrates his subconscious, where his darkest impulses lead him through a deadly maze of murder, deception and desire. Pursued by homicide detective (Frank Langella) and prodded by “The Trickster” (T. Ryder Smith) who materializes into his room, Michael is torn between the worlds of good and evil, of reality and fantasy and, ultimately, life and death.
BRAINSCAN Blu-ray Special Features:
· NEW Audio Commentary with assistant to the director Tara Georges Flynn
· NEW A Virtual Debut – an interview with screenwriter Andrew Kevin Walker
· NEW Talking With Trickster – an interview with actor T. Ryder Smith
· NEW Merging Realities featuring interviews with special make-up effects supervisor Steve Johnson and special make-up effects artists Andy Schoneberg and Mike Smithson
· NEW Musical Virtuosity – an interview with composer George S. Clinton
· Trickin’ With Trickster: Vintage Behind-the-Scenes Fun on BRAINSCAN
· Deleted Scene
· Behind-The-Scenes Footage
· Teaser Trailer
· Theatrical Trailer
· TV Spot
· Still Galleries
1080p High-Definition Widescreen (1.85:1)/DTS-HD Master Audio Stereo/1994/Approximate Feature Running Time: +/- 96 Minutes/English Subtitles.
Rated R [for strong violence and language and some sexuality].
Jason Price founded the mighty Icon Vs. Icon more than a decade ago. Along the way, he’s assembled an amazing group of like-minded individuals to spread the word on some of the most unique people and projects on the pop culture landscape.