Who’s ready for with bagels and scream cheese?! In partnership with UTOPIA BAGELS, SCREAM VI-themed bagels will be available for purchase in-store through Sunday, April 30th. To celebrate SCREAM VI being now available on Digital and streaming on Paramount+, fans can treat themselves to blood-red bagel with scream cheese or a bacon, egg & ghost pepper cheese sandwich!
1909 Utopia Parkway,
Whitestone, NY 11357
The Utopia Bagel partnership continues after an incredibly successful in-store activation for SCREAM DAY on Monday and SCREAM VI x UTOPIA Food Truck Pop-up yesterday at 5 different Manhattan locations. Fans lined up in droves to get a free bagel, given away to the first 50 people per location.
MORE ABOUT SCREAM VI
Ghostface is more terrifying than ever on a rampage in the Big Apple in the “flawless” and “razor-sharp game-changer” (Meagan Navarro, Bloody Disgusting) SCREAM VI, arriving for purchase on Digital April 25, 2023 from Paramount Home Entertainment.
No one is safe and everyone is a suspect in the smash hit thriller from Paramount Pictures and Spyglass Media Group that has earned more than $167 million worldwide. The four survivors from the most recent Woodsboro Ghostface killings have moved to New York City for a fresh start. Just as they begin to feel a sense of normalcy, they receive that infamous call. Ghostface is more brutal and relentless than ever and will stop at nothing to hunt them down.
Fans who buy the film on Digital will have access to over an hour of killer bonus content, including behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast and crew discussing the wildly popular franchise and upping the ante in this latest installment.
Bonus content is detailed below:
- Commentary by Filmmakers—Hear from the directors, writers, and executive producer as they dive into the making of the new film.
- Death Comes to the City—From Woodsboro to the five boroughs, the filmmakers and cast discuss Ghostface’s reign of terror in the big city.
- The Faces of Death—Join the core four—Melissa Barrera, Jenna Ortega, Jasmin Savoy Brown and Mason Gooding—and the rest of the cast and crew as they discuss their return to the beloved horror franchise.
- More Meta than Meta—Go inside the sequel to the requel with new and legacy characters. Includes a look back at the franchise, hidden easter eggs, and more.
- Bloodbath at a Bodega—Nowhere in New York is safe from Ghostface.
- An Apartment to Die For—Witness the staging of the elaborate apartment attack and ladder escape, as well as the stunts and practical effects used to bring Ghostface’s kills to a whole new level.
- The Night Train to Terror—Immerse yourself in this behind-the-scenes look at the terrifying NYC subway sequence on Halloween night.
- Theater of Blood—Dive into the nostalgia of the Scream movies that came before.
- Digital Exclusive: Gag Reel—This gag reel will have you in stitches!
SCREAM VI and SCREAM (2022) will also be available in a 2-Movie Collection on Digital for a special price starting April 25th.
SCREAM VI will arrive in a 4K Ultra HD SteelBook™, on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, and DVD on July 11th.
Jason Price founded the mighty Icon Vs. Icon more than a decade ago. Along the way, he’s assembled an amazing group of like-minded individuals to spread the word on some of the most unique people and projects on the pop culture landscape.