This summer, thrills and chills abound with the arrival of the horror thriller THIRTEEN GHOSTS Collector’s Edition Blu-ray on July 28, 2020 from SCREAM FACTORY™.
Synopsis: Awesome ectoplasmic specters populate THIRTEEN GHOSTS, an effects-rampant remake of the 1960 William Castle haunted-house film directed by Steve Beck (Ghost Ship) and from producers Gilbert Adler (House on Haunted Hill), Joel Silver (The Matrix, Suburbicon) and Robert Zemeckis (Cast Away, What Lies Beneath). Tony Shalhoub (Galaxy Quest) leads a cast that includes Embeth Davidtz (Mad Men), Matthew Lillard (Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?), Shannon Elizabeth (Jay and Silent Bob Reboot), Rah Digga (Blade II), and F. Murray Abraham (Homeland). The house itself is a design marvel and a mysterious puzzle-cube whose eerie corridors, sliding walls, spinning floors and phantasmic fiends may allow no escape.
A must-have for movie collectors and horror enthusiasts, this definitive Blu-ray release contains special bonus content, including new audio commentary, interviews and more. Pre-order is available now at ShoutFactory.com
Avid fans and collectors, please take note: order from ShoutFactory.com and get an Exclusive 18” x 24” rolled poster featuring brand new artwork, available while supplies last!
THIRTEEN GHOSTS Collector’s Edition Blu-ray Bonus Features:
- NEW Audio Commentary with director Steve Beck
- NEW Haunted in Canada – an interview with actress Shannon Elizabeth
- NEW The Voice of Reason – an interview with actor Matthew Harrison
- NEW Sophomore Spookshow – an interview with producer Gilbert Adler
- NEW The Juggernaut Speaks- an interview with actor John DeSantis
- NEW The Hammer Speaks- an interview with actor Herbert Duncanson
- Thir13en Ghosts Revealed
- Ghost Files: A Haunted Houseful of Poltergeist Profiles
- Original Electronic Press Kit featuring interviews with the cast and crew and behind-the-scenes footage
- Audio Commentary with director Steve Beck, production designer Sean Hargreaves and special makeup effects artist Howard Berger
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
Jason Price founded the mighty Icon Vs. Icon more than a decade ago. Along the way, he’s assembled an amazing group of like-minded individuals to spread the word on some of the most unique people and projects on the pop culture landscape.