Get set for pedal-to-the-metal excitement as the John Wick Road Trip hits the road in August and September. On display will be John Wick’s hottest rides (including the Ford Mustang from the first two movies and a Zero DSR motorcycle from John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum), a traveling museum of John Wick memorabilia, and much more – all specially curated to create a unique and unforgettable fan experience.
The iconic Mustang from the first two installments of the John Wick franchise, as well as the motorcycle from John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, will travel across the Midwest and East Coast from August 31 to September 18 to visit select Best Buy Stores, NASCAR events, and the Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings NFL game. Fans will have the opportunity to take a photo with the Mustang, escape an army of assassins with a John Wick motorcycle green screen, check out real props from the films, and experience the John Wick universe in person. They’ll even be given a chance to win fun John Wickswag. Full details and location information can be found at JohnWickRoadTrip.com
JOHN WICK ROAD TRIP ROUTE
- 8/31 – 9/1 – NASCAR Darlington Raceway Series – Darlington, SC
- 9/3 – Best Buy – Alpharetta, GA
- 9/4 – Best Buy – Buford, GA
- 9/6 – 9/8 – NASCAR Indianapolis Motor Speedway Series – Indianapolis, IN
- 9/10 – Best Buy – Minneapolis, MN
- 9/12 – Best Buy – Burbank, IL
- 9/13 – Best Buy – Downers Grove, IL
- 9/15 – NFL: Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings – Green Bay, WI
- 9/17 – Best Buy – Mayfield Heights, OH
- 9/18 – Best Buy – Reynoldsburg, OH
Jason Price founded the mighty Icon Vs. Icon more than a decade ago. Along the way, he’s assembled an amazing group of like-minded individuals to spread the word on some of the most unique people and projects on the pop culture landscape.