Paramount+, the streaming service from ViacomCBS, and MTV Entertainment Studios, today announced that THE CHALLENGE: ALL STARS will debut exclusively on Thursday, April 1st. The brand new limited series features twenty-two of the most iconic, boldest, and fiercest Challenge All Stars from the original Real World and Road Rules, returning for a chance at the ultimate competition as they vie for their shot at the $500,000 grand prize. The nine-episode season will drop weekly, exclusively on Paramount+.
Hosted by TJ Lavin, THE CHALLENGE: ALL STARS will follow competitors as they face unprecedented, over-the-top challenges set in the Andes Mountains of Argentina. The Paramount+ original series welcomes back many of the greatest reality titans the franchise has ever seen, including some who haven’t competed in more than two decades.
Meet the THE CHALLENGE: ALL STARS contestants:
- Ace Amerson – 4 Challenges (Twitter / Instagram)
- Alton Williams – 4 Challenges, 1 win (NO SOCIAL)
- Aneesa Ferreira – 14 Challenges (Twitter / Instagram)
- Arissa Hill – 1 Challenges (Twitter / Instagram)
- Beth Stolarczyk – 7 Challenges (Twitter / Instagram)
- Darrell Taylor – 9 Challenges, 5 wins (Twitter / Instagram)
- Derrick Kosinski – 10 Challenges, 3 wins (Twitter / Instagram)
- Eric “Big Easy” Banks – 6 Challenges (Twitter / Instagram)
- Jemmye Carroll – 7 Challenges (Twitter / Instagram)
- Jisela Delgado – 3 Challenges (Instagram)
- Jonna Mannion – 5 Challenges (Twitter / Instagram)
- Katie Cooley – 9 Challenges, 1 win (Twitter / Instagram)
- KellyAnne Judd – 4 Challenges (Twitter / Instagram)
- Kendal Sheppard – 1 Challenge, 1 win (Twitter / Instagram)
- Laterrian Wallace – 3 Challenges (Twitter / Instagram)
- Mark Long – 6 Challenges, 2 wins (Twitter / Instagram)
- Nehemiah Clark – 4 Challenges, 1 win (Twitter / Instagram)
- Ruthie Alcaide – 4 Challenges (Twitter / Instagram)
- Syrus Yarbrough – 5 Challenges, 1 win (Twitter / Instagram)
- Teck Holmes – 1 Challenge (Twitter / Instagram)
- Trishelle Cannatella – 4 Challenges (Twitter / Instagram)
- Yes Duffy – 3 Challenges, 1 win (Twitter / Instagram)
This season will also bring fans THE CHALLENGE: AFTERMATH, an inside look at all the behind the scenes dirt from the challenges, eliminations and drama. These exclusive after shows, hosted by Challenge veteran Devyn Simone, will be available to stream on Paramount+ and on The Challenge YouTube channel.
Multiple seasons of THE CHALLENGE are available on Paramount+, along with the currently streaming original six-part docuseries, THE REAL WORLD HOMECOMING: NEW YORK.
This spring, fans can also tune into THE CHALLENGE: DOUBLE AGENTS every Wednesday at 8PM ET/PT on MTV. The 36th season of THE CHALLENGE continues to dominate Wednesday night cable, ranking #1 in its time period (P18-49).
THE CHALLENGE: ALL STARS was created for MTV by Bunim/Murray Productions. Julie Pizzi, Justin Booth and Mark Long serve as Executive Producers, and Jack Reifert as Co-Executive Producer. Diego Amson and Shawn Viens serve as Supervising Producers. Dan Caster and Leanne Mucci serve as Executive Producers with Jared March as Supervising Producer for MTV and Donny Herran as SVP of Production.
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world’s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming’s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
For more information about Paramount+, please visit www.paramountplus.com and follow @ParamountPlus on social platforms.
ABOUT BUNIM/MURRAY PRODUCTIONS
Bunim/Murray Productions (BMP) is the leading producer of innovative entertainment content. The Emmy Award-winning company is widely credited with creating the reality television genre with its hit series The Real World, which had moved to Facebook after 32 seasons on MTV. BMP continued to innovate with the first reality game show, Road Rules (MTV), in 1995; the first reality sitcom, The Simple Life (E!), in 2003; and the first reality soap opera, Starting Over, in 2003. BMP’s current programming includes Keeping up with the Kardashians, Total Bellas (E!), The Challenge (MTV), Born This Way (A&E), Kim Kardashian West: The Justice Project(Oxygen), Ball in the Family (Facebook Watch), Endless (Snapchat), Miz and Mrs. (USA Network), Family or Fiance, Iyanla Fix My Life (OWN), Crystal Maze (Nickelodeon) and Emily’s Wonder Lab (Netflix). BMP, through BMP Films, has also produced Transhood (HBO) They Call Us Monsters (PBS), Valentine Road (HBO), Pedro (MTV) and the Emmy Award-winning Autism: The Musical and Autism: The Sequel (HBO). Based in Glendale, CA, the company was founded in 1987 by Jonathan Murray and the late Mary-Ellis Bunim, who were inducted into the Television Academy’s Hall of Fame in 2012. Bunim/Murray Productions is a division of Banijay, the world’s largest international content producer and distributor.
Jason Price founded the mighty Icon Vs. Icon more than a decade ago. Along the way, he’s assembled an amazing group of like-minded individuals to spread the word on some of the most unique people and projects on the pop culture landscape.