Just in time for the sixth season premiere, catch up with the iconic quirks of TV’s beloved Sheldon Cooper, and his latest childhood adventures, as Warner Bros. Home Entertainment releases Young Sheldon: The Complete Fifth Season on DVD September 6, 2022. Laugh along with all 22, 30-minute, episodes from the outrageous fifth season, as well as all-new bonus content going behind the scenes of the series 100th episode. Young Sheldon: The Complete Fifth Season is priced to own at $19.99 SRP for the DVD ($24.99 in Canada) and will also be available on Blu-ray courtesy of Warner Archive Collection. Warner Archive Blu-ray releases are easily found at www.warnerarchive.com and on your favorite online retailer sites.
For young Sheldon Cooper, being a once-in-a-generation mind capable of advanced mathematics and science isn’t always helpful in East Texas. And while the vulnerable, gifted and somewhat naïve Sheldon deals with the world, his very normal family must find a way to deal with him. His father struggles as a high school football coach and father to a boy he doesn’t understand. Sheldon’s mother fiercely protects her son who just doesn’t fit in. Sheldon’s older brother does the best he can in high school, but his younger brother is already in college. Sheldon’s twin sister remains the one person who can reliably tell Sheldon the truth. And his beloved Meemaw, his Texas grandmother who supports him and his gifts. For over a decade, Big Bang Theory audiences came to know the iconic, eccentric and extraordinary Sheldon Cooper. Now they join him as he embarks on his innocent, awkward journey toward the man he will become.
Created and Executive Produced by Chuck Lorre and Steven Molaro, Young Sheldon is also executive produced and narrated by Jim Parsons, who played Sheldon Cooper in The Big Bang Theory. Steve Holland and Todd Spiewak also executive produce. The star cast features Iain Armitage (Big Little Lies), Zoe Perry (The Family, Private Practice), Lance Barber (The Comeback), Montana Jordan (The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter), and Raegan Revord (Modern Family) with Annie Potts (Designing Women, Love & War) and Jim Parsons. The series is produced by Chuck Lorre Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.
“Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: Young Sheldon at 100” – A look at the five years and 100 episodes of Young Sheldon and how this family, both on the show and as an ensemble in real life, have grown into global sensations like the show itself.
- One Bad Night and Chaos of Selfish Desires
- Snoopin’ Around and the Wonder Twins of Atheism
- Potential Energy and Hooch on a Park Bench
- Pish Posh and a Secret Back Room
- Stuffed Animals and a Sweet Southern Syzygy
- Money Laundering and a Cascade of Hormones
- An Introduction to Engineering and a Glob of Hair Gel
- The Grand Chancellor and a Den of Sin
- The Yips and an Oddly Hypnotic Bohemian
- An Expensive Glitch and a Goof-Off Room
- A Lock-In, a Weather Girl and a Disgusting Habit
- A Pink Cadillac and a Glorious Tribal Dance
- A Lot of Band-Aids and the Cooper Surrender
- A Free Scratcher and Feminine Wiles
- A Lobster, an Armadillo and a Way Bigger Number
- A Suitcase Full of Cash and a Yellow Clown Car
- A Solo Peanut, a Social Butterfly and the Truth
- Babies, Lies and a Resplendent Cannoli
- A God-Fearin’ Baptist and a Hot Trophy Husband
- Uncle Sheldon and a Hormonal Firecracker
- White Trash, Holy Rollers and Punching People
- A Clogged Pore, a Little Spanish and the Future
Jason Price founded the mighty Icon Vs. Icon more than a decade ago. Along the way, he’s assembled an amazing group of like-minded individuals to spread the word on some of the most unique people and projects on the pop culture landscape.